Why choose dicentra for SQF Certification?
dicentra is accredited to ISO/IEC 17065:2012 by the American National Standards Institute to certify to the Safe Quality Food (SQF) Program. We are accredited to the same standards and use the same calibrated and certified auditors as any other certification body. We set ourselves apart from other certification bodies with:
WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER CARE
SERVICES TAILORED TO YOUR SCHEDULE
SIMPLE APPLICATION PROCESS
BEST INDUSTRY PRICE
We provide a simple application process, allowing you to assign us as your certification body and select your desired audit dates as easily as possible. Our auditors are accessible across the world and offer flexibility in order to meet your schedule. Consider dicentra when booking your next SQF certification audit to receive the best customer care for the best price.
dicentra makes the following available to all potential and existing clients:
- The SQF certification scheme (additional information may be found at the SQFI website).
- Our evaluation procedures and our rules and procedures for granting, maintaining, extending or reducing the scope of certification.
- Our rules for suspending, for withdrawing or for refusing certification.
- A description of the rights and duties of applicants and clients, including requirements, restrictions or limitations on the use of the certification body’s name and certification mark and on the ways of referring to the certification granted.
- Information about our process for handling complaints and appeals.
- Certification Application
- Certification Service Agreement
- Conditions For Maintaining Certificate
dicentra charges fees for our SQF Certification services at a competitive rate. The exact fees will depend on the location and scope of your operation. Please contact us for more information regarding our SQF Certification service and our fee structure.